Wednesday, August 22, 2012

05.27.2012 - Monday to Friday

I think I'm going to end up a M-F blogger =) weekends lately are just too full for me to sit down at my computer! 

Sushi Lounge date night on Friday was great, even though Danielle was on antibiotics… so at leastONE of us was sober…

They’ve got an extensive drink list, so I’ve recently decided – each time I’m there, and depending on the adventure level I’m feeling, I’ll try drinks that I have never had before .
Success!

The first was their "Sparking Pink" - a martini.  I'm not usually a fan of sweet martinis, so I had my reserves - but that's what this list is all about, getting out and trying new things! Sparking Pink was:
exclusiv vodka, st. germain elderflower liqueur, pink
grapefruit juice with a champagne float



The second was "Fig Dream" - also a martini, and I can't find the description as it was a brand new menu item, but it had Fig vodka! 









All play and no work makes Kate fat - so to keep a fair balance, I have officially purchased a Groupon for 10 sessions of Hot Yoga.   I am definitely excited to try this, but I have this niggling feeling that winter, with a nice 20degrees to greet you at the door, might have been the best time to try this...







Regardless, my first class is scheduled for Friday night!!!  And I can't help but think of those commercials for a Zumba game for Xbox/PS3/Wii where the girls are all hot, and glistening and hair nicely styled - what we all WISH we looked like while working out!!

You think you look like this:

You REALLY look like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment