Wednesday, August 22, 2012

06.15.2012 An Unlikely combination...

Hot yoga last night was awesome, as always.  And by always, I mean the first time I went and this time.   And after discovering the actual name of what I injured during Cardio Kickboxing (HIP FLEXOR if you're curious - HURTS LIKE A BITCH when it gets injured...) I had to skip a few poses that weren't too kosher...
No bueno for a thigh/groin tendon injury!

Same cool yoga instructor, same cool young crowd (bit of whiplash from the granny-populated aqua cardio!)  Every week I feel so refreshed walking out of there - not just sweating out all that crap and toxins, but cleaning out my mind, too.
 So I was all well and ready to attack sushi and cocktails with Jaclyn and Shana. And apperently, we picked a good night to hit up this joint - it was...
$5 martinis and I was all over that shit.  And looking back: yes, I acknowledge it was a very risky decision, and I was very unsure if it would payoff - but I tried a very unlikely combination... I tried a Strawberry & BASIL Martini.  OH.. EM... GEE.  It was soooo good, I decided to stick with that the rest of the night... 

No comments:

Post a Comment