Wednesday, August 22, 2012

05.31.2012 Think-out-loud-Thursday

Things I think but would never say out loud:

1.  to the stinky-ASS housekeeper - "No, I think it's perfectly fine that you walk to work in the dead-heat of summer, and don't believe in deodorant and then proceed to STINK my office up with your RANK old woman un-checked BO twice a day."

2. to the RUDE customer lady at Dunkin - "Absolutely jump ahead of me in line - that's what I intended for you to do when, with 5 people behind me, I stepped two feet to the left to get a strawberry milk out of the cooler.  I decided you're something speshul - go ahead and CUT YOU TROLL!"

3. don't hate the messenger, just the message: Not all people have attractive children.  In fact, some of them tend to look like Gollum...  And to all my friends - no, I don't mean you - your children are BEAUTIFUL! (seriously. no sarcasm intended)

 4. to stupid coworkers - "I really appreciate that you just let me walk around all day with a giant whole in the crotch of my pants.  Extra breeze ended up being awesome- I was hot anyways.  Thanks."



No comments:

Post a Comment