Wednesday, August 22, 2012

07/09/2012 - NOT Blackjack

Holy mother of all that is holy.  Someone forgot to remind Kate she's not 21 anymore....

I still feel physically hungover from the busy weekend - I was almost looking FORWARD to work this morning!!!

Friday night we took Eric's two adopted sisters (14 and 15) to play GLOW-IN-THE-DARK mini golf!  I think he and I were more excited about it than his sisters... And guess who somehow won?? THE WORST PUTT-PUTT'er EVER:      me.  *Shrugs* go figure!

The coolest thing of the night (and YES I had to take a picture):
coolest soap dispenser ever

Saturday morning came and off we went to the christening, where Baby Bryan did what all babies do - cried through the baptism and then passed the eff out for all the cute pictures, mine included.

P365

We hightailed it to the Jersey Shore after the party - foooooor the after party? 
Serious drinking and drinking games ensued - whiskey, no chaser!  And for those of you that watch Jersey Shore - I got CheeseSteaks Unlimited bitch!  And then I got to watch Wasted Guy puke at CheeseSteaks Unlimited, bitch!  And YES! I took a picture! you're welcome.
 Never even moved his head.
Overall, it was a good night.

Relaxed on the beach, nursing small hangovers the next morning.
Hit an awesome sidewalk sale with the ladies: Kristy, her friend Sandra, and Eric's cousin Danielle, and got some cute summer dresses, all for under $30!  Don't you just LUUUUV a bargain!

AND THEN THERE WAS PADDLEBOARDING...



No comments:

Post a Comment