Wednesday, August 22, 2012

06.25.2012 - I Hate Mondays...

Especially when I overleep AGAIN, and from the moment I walk in the door at work, no less than 3 people tell me in a span of 30 seconds that the internet is down. 

(Guess who wishes she'd never admitted she knows a little suttin about computers!)

*sigh*

Another M-F blogger this weekend, so I'll have to triple up with Project 365 today!

Saturday was supposed to be a bridal shower an hour away - it ended up getting cancelled because the bride had/has a HORRIBLE infection from a bad dental filling and had to be admitted overnight to a hospital for IV penicillin!  (She's home as of last night, and resting - all good news... lesson to take away - DONT MESS AROUND when it comes to your mouth/teeth!)

So my Saturday completely cleared up, only to be immediately filled with helping the in-laws move into their new house.  When E and I finally got home, neither of us felt like cooking... Ok so HE didn't feel like cooking - I NEVER feel like cooking.  So we went to an awesome BYOB place near us for dinner - at 10pm.  We were home and asleep by 11:30 - I know, party animals on a hot Saturday night!
The recent HOT-AS-HELL weather broke and Sunday was absolutley gorgeous - perfect for a lunch date with some girlfriends!  Outdoor dining, yummy frozen drinks and FRIED PICKLES - a tantalizing trifecta!
Last night we had dinner at Eric's cousin, Jaclyn's house - she and I always joke that we would have been friends even if I hadn't married her cousin - we would have met in SOME bar SOMEwhere.  They just recently had a baby boy, Bryan (and by recent, I mean end of April...) Andplusalso - PLEASE don't tell Eric, but Bryan's my new boyfriend...

Jaclyn and I also sat down, just us gals, with some of their HOMEMADE Merlot - SO YUMMY!
P365 (skipped) Day 6
 Honeymoon Italy pictures - but wine is wine! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment