Monday, August 27, 2012

Back from the Beach...

Loooong weekend down the shore... I so got my tan on... in my new straw hat.  so I was all posh and people thought I was famous. Not really. But it was fun to pretend.)





 And a free PSA - if you are a FAT man with a little braid down to his butt, I WILL take a picture of you to blast on the internet..

































And another free PSA - PLEASE DO NOT ever think it's ok to have your BACHELORETTE PARTY at Spicy's on the boardwalk in Seaside Heights.
pic name pic name

Yes.  I am a Ninja-Photo-Taker.  Just be sure to silence your shutter sound...


Also. I love coming home Sunday to a dishwasher STILL FULL of clean dishes after being run on Wednesday night, hence a sink still full of dirty dishes.
 Can someone tell me WHAT exactly my husband did Thursday thru Saturday morning?! (Besides party like it's 1999 with Adam and his Bachelor party - one in an appropriate place, Atlantic City!)

Grown men cried and went and fell asleep in strange parking lots... and I can only speak for Eric, but he looked pretty green when they got home yesterday - one sure sign of a good time!

Back to hot yoga tomorrow after work - I've promised myself!
And camping this weekend with Adam, Jenn, Chris & Vanessa - got my s'mores and sleeping bag ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment