Monday, August 27, 2012

07.15.2012 - Brunch on a Sunday

As I do every time E is gone overnight, I fell asleep on the couch last night - popcorn half eaten and dredges left in the wine glass.
But I got to catch up on all my girly stuff that E never wants to watch - cleared out 15% of our DVR! (and only 15% because we have a GINORMOUS amount of space and it was barely 50% full with 20+ movies and miscellaneous shows - Smash season finale with my girl Karen rocking out Marilyn Monroe is a top fiver! That may never be deleted...)




And must not forget a little sugar to go with the eye candy that is Ryan Gosling in Crazy, Stupid Love!


























 I would SO cheat on E with him.  
Just kidding.  
Kind of.

Went to brunch this morning with SIL to plan some more for E's surprise birthday party - I am starting to feel like we're gonna pull this off like the NINJAS we are!
  



I got the most incredible BananaNut Caramel french toast that only would have been better served with a cold bellini but alas, our county cannot serve alcohol before noon.  #firstworldproblems.  So I straight-lined two cups of coffee and we got cracking - alot accomplished for Project 30 Ninjas!



















 

I realized when I got home that a bomb apparently went off:  in my kitchen, living room and bedroom.  Now I have one clean kitchen, scrubbed sinks and all.  And one clean living room - I even wiped dog hairs off the coffee table!  And one clean bedroom (THAT hasn't happened for a couple of weeks, as I love to leave a running pile of must-hang-as-soon-as-there's-space clothes.)

It's time for this girl to rock out some self-accompanied karaoke after this productive Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment