Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Already Nostalgic...

So I basically plugged my memory card into the computer once again, and realized that I forgot I took more pictures this past weekend... and that so much more happened then just pretending to be famous and publishing free PSA's...

I somehow forgot that Seaside Heights decided to transport crabbers to some Floridian resort, to be found right at their local bay fishing grounds...
pic name
Another little surprise was this swan, who people claim is a local and that they see him frequently, but i'm convinced he comes with the palm trees and destination-resort-vibe...


 yes, I've decided it's a him.  Girls don't fight my dog:






Florida can't last forever... so we packed up and headed home, with a few parting shots...
And after having the dog both on the pier and on the beach, we noticed something:

No comments:

Post a Comment