Monday, August 27, 2012

08.22.2012 - Randomized Blather

True blog-entry style - utter and complete stream of conscious & thoughts:

 If I could go back...
...to sophomore year of college and the long-distance relationship I was in that created a mountain of credit card debt, flying to and from each other, and shopping and wreckless spending every college student falls victim to - I'd tell myself, "Save the money!! He's NOT The One!!"

 If I could go back...
...to Easter of this year when, while visiting family in Texas, I let my mom convince me to chop off my hair. I only sit now and look at pictures of long-haired-Kate with what can only be described as Nostalgia... lol

If I could go back...
...to 9th grade, I would tell myself, you DO NOT look good! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!

If I could go back…
…to 2 months ago, I would tell myself to keep going to the gym, don’t stop! Cuz then right now, I’d be reaping aall the benefits…

No comments:

Post a Comment