Monday, August 27, 2012

07.25.2012 - Almost There!

"That's what she said!?" HAHA - had to do it...

Eric's surprise party is almost here!!  And bit-by-bit, it's coming together - and I honestly think he has no clue... I mean, I probably look like a bad wife in his eyes right now - doesn't even plan ANYTHING for his BIG 30th BIRTHDAY!  MUA-HA-HAAA!!!
My Evil Plan's WORKING!!

Eric's grandfather shares the same birthday - he's turning NINETY ONE this year!! - and the whole family is coming to our house for pizza, cake & coffee tomorrow night.  So to further throw off Eric, I've got a number of gifts for him to open (if I'd skimped, he would guess I'm skimping for a REASON - i.e. some type of party) And Kristy's gift to him is dinner Saturday night at a great seafood restauraunt down the shore - hopefully he'll think that's the big plan I've been hiding! So now we just need to get to the store for some Dirty Thirty props - napkins, canes with horns, v.iagara.
It's gonna be epic.

RandomStoryAlert!

 I went home at lunch and decided to sit out on the back deck in a bikini top for some sun (nice stand of trees blocks our neighbors from that faaah-bulous view...)
As I was sitting there, a butterfly came and landed.
RIGHT on my Nook.
Right where I was reading.
I wish I had time to grab my camera, but it flitted to my watch for a second, and then fluttered off.
It was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment