Wednesday, August 22, 2012

06.12.2012 Pee Pants

So on my whole new, LETS GET IN SHAPE phase, I tried something I've never done before... Cardio Kickboxing in two words : HARD CORE!!

When the class first started I was like, "YEA! I can do this! This is fun!"  Fast forward oh, just about 5 minutes...
"I dont wanna do this anymore!!!!"


Holy cow was this a workout!!  After kicking ass and taking names the first 5 minutes of class, high kicks slowly transformed to shin kicks...  But I'm proud to say I finished strong.  While I wanted to absolutely die during class, I knew I'd be glad I did it when I was done, so I pushed myself.  That, and the little VS bikini I've got waiting for the beach - that pushed me too...

I have muscles sore this morning that I didn't even know existed... if I sit stagnant for more than 30 minutes, I can barely stand and walk down the hall.  So last night's cardio high was good.  While it lasted...

Today I headed home to let the dog out during my lunch break, only to get back in the car and promptly spill juice ALL OVER myself halfway to work.  The kind of spill that you feel all the way through to the back.  Soak-your-underwear kind of spill... I'm-done-with-the-world kinda day here...
ACTUAL PICTURES! lol  

No comments:

Post a Comment